Marketing Segments

Please discuss topics around Segments.

Segments are something I need to delve into more, I currently have an ‘All’ segment, and also a ‘Hasn’t ordered in 4 months’ which I sent an email blast out to recently & that was my first step into trying to make better use of it.

I was going to also do a discount code for them to use, as it was a ‘we miss you’ type email.

What other segments do people have that they find valuable?

I have a few segments set up. I have one for people who have ordered more, say 10 times, and then I use it to email every other month asking for Google My Musiness reviews.

Also, because I’m across two areas, I have one segment set up containing postcodes for one area, then a second for all postcodes for my other area. This allows me to send out blasts to each area separately.

That’s a good idea, hadn’t thought about retargeting heavy users, I guess they may even be potentially more likely to leave a review.

1 Like

Exactly. Those who have ordered multiple times are more likely to leave reviews. Especially when you explain, reviews help local businesses gain support, as people love reading what others think.

1 Like